Rehabilitative services to help you restore your independence.
At ClearPath, we provide home-based therapy that allows clients to develop independence with daily activities in a convenient and comfortable setting where families can also be closely involved in the rehabilitation process. Therapy services include exercise therapy which helps individuals maintain or gain range of motion/mobility, occupational therapy which helps individuals regain day to day skills such as dressing and feeding, and speech and language therapy which helps individuals improve breathing, speaking, or swallowing function. Speech therapy focuses on the ability to understand words and the ability to use words to express one’s self.
We are here to help when you need us.
- Learning to safely walk around your home, preventing falls
- Completing daily activities
- Increasing strength and activity tolerance for better mobility
- Creating an individual home exercise program (HEP)
- Conserving energy during movements
and learn how we can help.